Friday, August 24, 2012

Alien Dude Full Color Cover Sample

Here's a full color sample illustration I intend to include a print of with my submissions to publishers. My submission of my Alien Dude Makes Space Pizza dummy book proposal to be exact. I am using a new technique for these samples and I am really enjoying it. It has been a challenge for me to find a way to make my finished illustrations have the life and energy of my rough pencil drawings. This sketchy, energetic style I have discovered achieves the effect I have desired for a long time. I plan to continue to experiment with and master this technique through producing many more illustrations in the style. I plan to do more Alien Dude material as well as a range of other subjects to round out my portfolio.

I'll post more stuff as it is completed.

Thanks for visiting!

-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment